Chapter 18. Secure Localization Systems: Protocols and Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Dr. Azzedine Boukerche PhD Professor Research Chair Founding Director Faculty Senior Scientist member recipient General Chair Vice General Chair Program Chair Security Associate Editor Steering Committee Chair
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks
How to Cite
Boukerche, A., Oliveira, H. A. B. F., Nakamura, E. F. and Loureiro, A. A. F. (2008) Secure Localization Systems: Protocols and Techniques in Wireless Sensor Networks, in Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks (ed A. Boukerche), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470396360.ch18
School of Information Technology and Engineering, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5, Canada
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 9 OCT 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780471798132
Online ISBN: 9780470396360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!