Chapter 3. Epidemic Models, Algorithms, and Protocols in Wireless Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks
- Dr. Azzedine Boukerche PhD Professor Research Chair Founding Director Faculty Senior Scientist member recipient General Chair Vice General Chair Program Chair Security Associate Editor Steering Committee Chair
Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks
How to Cite
De, P. and Das, S. K. (2008) Epidemic Models, Algorithms, and Protocols in Wireless Sensor and Ad Hoc Networks, in Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks (ed A. Boukerche), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470396360.ch3
School of Information Technology and Engineering, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5, Canada
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2008
- Published Print: 9 OCT 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780471798132
Online ISBN: 9780470396360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!