Chapter 15. Feature Characterization and Testing of Bidirectional Promoters in the Human Genome—Significance and Applications in Human Genome Research
- Yan-Qing Zhang3 and
- Jagath C. Rajapakse4
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Machine Learning in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Yang, M. Q., King, D. C. and Elnitski, L. L. (2008) Feature Characterization and Testing of Bidirectional Promoters in the Human Genome—Significance and Applications in Human Genome Research, in Machine Learning in Bioinformatics (eds Y.-Q. Zhang and J. C. Rajapakse), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470397428.ch15
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
School of Computer Engineering, and The Bioinformatics Research Center, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang, Singapore
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Professor Yi Pan and
- Professor Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470116623
Online ISBN: 9780470397428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!