Chapter 3. Adaptive Kernel Classifiers Via Matrix Decomposition Updating for Biological Data Analysis
- Yan-Qing Zhang2,
- Jagath C. Rajapakse3
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Machine Learning in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Kim, H. and Park, H. (2008) Adaptive Kernel Classifiers Via Matrix Decomposition Updating for Biological Data Analysis, in Machine Learning in Bioinformatics (eds Y.-Q. Zhang and J. C. Rajapakse), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470397428.ch3
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
School of Computer Engineering, and The Bioinformatics Research Center, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang, Singapore
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Professor Yi Pan,
- Professor Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470116623
Online ISBN: 9780470397428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!