Chapter 5. Fuzzy Gene Mining: A Fuzzy-Based Framework for Cancer Microarray Data Analysis
- Yan-Qing Zhang2 and
- Jagath C. Rajapakse3
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Machine Learning in Bioinformatics
How to Cite
Wang, Z. and Palade, V. (2008) Fuzzy Gene Mining: A Fuzzy-Based Framework for Cancer Microarray Data Analysis, in Machine Learning in Bioinformatics (eds Y.-Q. Zhang and J. C. Rajapakse), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470397428.ch5
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia
School of Computer Engineering, and The Bioinformatics Research Center, Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang, Singapore
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 12 NOV 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Professor Yi Pan and
- Professor Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470116623
Online ISBN: 9780470397428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!