Chapter 7. Whole-Genome Expression Profiling of Papillary Serous Ovarian Cancer: Activated Pathways, Potential Targets, and Noise
- Anton Yuryev PhD
Published Online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Pathway Analysis for Drug Discovery: Computational Infrastructure and Applications
How to Cite
Farley, J., Ozbun, L. L. and Birrer, M. J. (2008) Whole-Genome Expression Profiling of Papillary Serous Ovarian Cancer: Activated Pathways, Potential Targets, and Noise, in Pathway Analysis for Drug Discovery: Computational Infrastructure and Applications (ed A. Yuryev), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470399279.ch7
Ariadne Genomics Inc., 9430 Key West Avenue, Suite 113, Rockville, MD 20850, USA
- Published Online: 21 APR 2008
- Published Print: 12 SEP 2008
Book Series Editors:
- Sean Ekins
Print ISBN: 9780470107058
Online ISBN: 9780470399279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!