3. Excited States from Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory
- Kenny B. Lipkowitz4 and
- Thomas R. Cundari5
Published Online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 26
How to Cite
Elliott, P., Furche, F. and Burke, K. (2008) Excited States from Time-Dependent Density Functional Theory, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 26 (eds K. B. Lipkowitz and T. R. Cundari), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470399545.ch3
Office of Naval Research, 875 North Randolph Street, Arlington, VA 22203-1995, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of North Texas, Box 305070, Denton, Texas 76203-5070, USA
- Published Online: 6 JAN 2009
- Published Print: 20 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470388396
Online ISBN: 9780470399545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!