7. Extending the Time Scale in Atomically Detailed Simulations
- Kenny B. Lipkowitz3 and
- Thomas R. Cundari4
Published Online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 26
How to Cite
Cárdenas, A. E. and Barth, E. (2008) Extending the Time Scale in Atomically Detailed Simulations, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, Volume 26 (eds K. B. Lipkowitz and T. R. Cundari), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470399545.ch7
Office of Naval Research, 875 North Randolph Street, Arlington, VA 22203-1995, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of North Texas, Box 305070, Denton, Texas 76203-5070, USA
- Published Online: 6 JAN 2009
- Published Print: 20 OCT 2008
Print ISBN: 9780470388396
Online ISBN: 9780470399545
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!