3. Quadrupole, Triple-Quadrupole, and Hybrid Linear Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers for Metabolite Analysis
- Ragu Ramanathan
Published Online: 14 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
How to Cite
Jones, E. B. (2008) Quadrupole, Triple-Quadrupole, and Hybrid Linear Ion Trap Mass Spectrometers for Metabolite Analysis, in Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (ed R. Ramanathan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470409817.ch3
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Department of Biotransformation, Pharmaceutical Candidate Optimization, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 12 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9780471751588
Online ISBN: 9780470409817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!