Chapter 6. High-Resolution LC–MS-Based Mass Defect Filter Approach: Basic Concept and Application in Metabolite Detection
- Ragu Ramanathan
Published Online: 14 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Zhang, D., Zhu, M. and Ray, K. L. (2008) High-Resolution LC–MS-Based Mass Defect Filter Approach: Basic Concept and Application in Metabolite Detection, in Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (ed R. Ramanathan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470409817.ch6
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Department of Biotransformation, Pharmaceutical Candidate Optimization, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 12 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9780471751588
Online ISBN: 9780470409817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!