8. Online Electrochemical–LC–MS Techniques for Profiling and Characterizing Metabolites and Degradants
- Ragu Ramanathan
Published Online: 14 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
How to Cite
Gamache, P. H., Meyer, D. F., Granger, M. C. and Acworth, I. N. (2008) Online Electrochemical–LC–MS Techniques for Profiling and Characterizing Metabolites and Degradants, in Mass Spectrometry in Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (ed R. Ramanathan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470409817.ch8
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Department of Biotransformation, Pharmaceutical Candidate Optimization, Princeton, NJ, USA
- Published Online: 14 MAY 2008
- Published Print: 12 DEC 2008
Print ISBN: 9780471751588
Online ISBN: 9780470409817
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!