1. Accurate Mass Measurements With Orthogonal Axis Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
- Imma Ferrer Research Scientist and
- E. Michael Thurman Director
Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry: Principles, Tools, and Applications for Accurate Mass Analysis, Volume 173
How to Cite
Fjeldsted, J. C. (2008) Accurate Mass Measurements With Orthogonal Axis Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry, in Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry: Principles, Tools, and Applications for Accurate Mass Analysis, Volume 173 (eds I. Ferrer and E. M. Thurman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470429969.ch1
Center for Environmental Mass Spectrometry (CEMS), Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Book Series Editors:
- J. D. Winefordner
Print ISBN: 9780470137970
Online ISBN: 9780470429969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!