14. Comparison Of LC/TOF-MS and LC/MS-MS for the Analysis of 100 Pesticides in Food: Finding the “Crossover Point”
- Imma Ferrer Research Scientist and
- E. Michael Thurman Director
Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry: Principles, Tools, and Applications for Accurate Mass Analysis, Volume 173
How to Cite
Thurman, E. M., Ferrer, I., Zweigenbaum, J. A. and Zavitsanos, P. A. (2009) Comparison Of LC/TOF-MS and LC/MS-MS for the Analysis of 100 Pesticides in Food: Finding the “Crossover Point”, in Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry: Principles, Tools, and Applications for Accurate Mass Analysis, Volume 173 (eds I. Ferrer and E. M. Thurman), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470429969.ch14
Center for Environmental Mass Spectrometry (CEMS), Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Book Series Editors:
- J. D. Winefordner
Print ISBN: 9780470137970
Online ISBN: 9780470429969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!