16. Heterogeneous Nanostructures for Biomedical Diagnostics
Bio-Inspired Multiscale Structures with NEMS and MEMS Components
- Dr. Mary Mehrnoosh Eshaghian-Wilner Adjunct Professor
Published Online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Bio-Inspired and Nanoscale Integrated Computing
How to Cite
Yu, H., Rouhanizadeh, M., Ai, L. and Hsiai, T. K. (2009) Heterogeneous Nanostructures for Biomedical Diagnostics, in Bio-Inspired and Nanoscale Integrated Computing (ed M. M. Eshaghian-Wilner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470429983.ch16
Department of Electrical Engineering, University of California, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Published Online: 24 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 29 MAY 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470116593
Online ISBN: 9780470429983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!