Chapter 9. Chiral Separations by Nanoliquid Chromatography and Nanocapillary Electrophoresis
Published Online: 21 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Nanochromatography and Nanocapillary Electrophoresis: Pharmaceutical and Environmental Analyses
How to Cite
Ali, I., Aboul-Enein, H. Y. and Gupta, V. K. (2009) Chiral Separations by Nanoliquid Chromatography and Nanocapillary Electrophoresis, in Nanochromatography and Nanocapillary Electrophoresis: Pharmaceutical and Environmental Analyses, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470434925.ch9
- Published Online: 21 JUL 2008
- Published Print: 27 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470178515
Online ISBN: 9780470434925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!