Chapter 7. Mathematical Modeling of Genetic Regulatory Networks: Stress Responses in Escherichia coli
- Pengcheng Fu3 and
- Sven Panke4
Published Online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Systems Biology and Synthetic Biology
How to Cite
Ropers, D., de Jong, H. and Geiselmann, J. (2009) Mathematical Modeling of Genetic Regulatory Networks: Stress Responses in Escherichia coli, in Systems Biology and Synthetic Biology (eds P. Fu and S. Panke), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470437988.ch7
Faculty of Chemical Science and Engineering, China University of Petroleum, 18 Fuxue Road, Changping District, Beijing 102249, People's Republic of China
ETH Zurich, Institute of Process Engineering, Universitätsstr. 6, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
- Published Online: 22 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 15 APR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780471767787
Online ISBN: 9780470437988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!