1. Derivation Methods for Human Embryonic Stem Cells: Past, Present, and Future
- Uma Lakshmipathy,
- Jonathan D. Chesnut and
- Bhaskar Thyagarajan
Published Online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Emerging Technology Platforms for Stem Cells
How to Cite
Findikli, N. and Vemuri, M. C. (2009) Derivation Methods for Human Embryonic Stem Cells: Past, Present, and Future, in Emerging Technology Platforms for Stem Cells (eds U. Lakshmipathy, J. D. Chesnut and B. Thyagarajan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470454923.ch1
Primary and Stem Cell Systems, Invitrogen Corporation, 5781 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Published Online: 17 APR 2009
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470146934
Online ISBN: 9780470454923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!