12. Identification of Signaling Pathways Involved During Differentiation
- Uma Lakshmipathy,
- Jonathan D. Chesnut and
- Bhaskar Thyagarajan
Published Online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Emerging Technology Platforms for Stem Cells
How to Cite
Miura, T. (2009) Identification of Signaling Pathways Involved During Differentiation, in Emerging Technology Platforms for Stem Cells (eds U. Lakshmipathy, J. D. Chesnut and B. Thyagarajan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470454923.ch12
Primary and Stem Cell Systems, Invitrogen Corporation, 5781 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Published Online: 17 APR 2009
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470146934
Online ISBN: 9780470454923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!