6. Adult Stem Cells and Their Role in Endogenous Tissue Repair
- Uma Lakshmipathy,
- Jonathan D. Chesnut and
- Bhaskar Thyagarajan
Published Online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Emerging Technology Platforms for Stem Cells
How to Cite
Sachewsky, N. and Morshead, C. M. (2009) Adult Stem Cells and Their Role in Endogenous Tissue Repair, in Emerging Technology Platforms for Stem Cells (eds U. Lakshmipathy, J. D. Chesnut and B. Thyagarajan), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470454923.ch6
Primary and Stem Cell Systems, Invitrogen Corporation, 5781 Faraday Avenue, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Published Online: 17 APR 2009
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470146934
Online ISBN: 9780470454923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!