13. Market-Based Resource Allocation for Differentiated Quality Service Levels
- Rajkumar Buyya PhD3,4 and
- Kris Bubendorfer PhD5
Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Market-Oriented Grid and Utility Computing
How to Cite
Huang, H. H. and Grimshaw, A. S. (2009) Market-Based Resource Allocation for Differentiated Quality Service Levels, in Market-Oriented Grid and Utility Computing (eds R. Buyya and K. Bubendorfer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470455432.ch13
The University of Melbourne and Manjrasoft Pty Ltd, Australia
Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
School of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science, Victoria University of Wellington, Kelburn Parade, Wellington, New Zealand
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470287682
Online ISBN: 9780470455432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!