2. Markets, Mechanisms, Games, and Their Implications in Grids
- Rajkumar Buyya PhD4,5 and
- Kris Bubendorfer PhD6
Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Market-Oriented Grid and Utility Computing
How to Cite
Sun, Y., Tilak, S., Thulasiram, R. K. and Chiu, K. (2009) Markets, Mechanisms, Games, and Their Implications in Grids, in Market-Oriented Grid and Utility Computing (eds R. Buyya and K. Bubendorfer), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470455432.ch2
The University of Melbourne and Manjrasoft Pty Ltd, Australia
Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering, The University of Melbourne, Parkville, Melbourne, VIC 3010, Australia
School of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science, Victoria University of Wellington, Kelburn Parade, Wellington, New Zealand
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Albert Y. Zomaya
Print ISBN: 9780470287682
Online ISBN: 9780470455432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!