6. Case Study II: Queuing Theory Applied to Optimizing and Tuning Software Performance and Scalability
Published Online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 IEEE Computer Society.
Software Performance and Scalability: A Quantitative Approach
How to Cite
Liu, H. H. (2009) Case Study II: Queuing Theory Applied to Optimizing and Tuning Software Performance and Scalability, in Software Performance and Scalability: A Quantitative Approach, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470465394.ch6
- Published Online: 28 OCT 2008
- Published Print: 5 MAY 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Linda Shafer2 and
- Alan Clements3
Series Editor Information
Software Quality Institute, The University of Texas at Austin, USA
University of Teesside, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470462539
Online ISBN: 9780470465394
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!