15. Genetic Polymorphisms in ABC Transporters
- Ahcène Boumendjel2,
- Jean Boutonnat3,4 and
- Jacques Robert5
Published Online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
ABC Transporters and Multidrug Resistance
How to Cite
Chinn, L. W. and Kroetz, D. L. (2009) Genetic Polymorphisms in ABC Transporters, in ABC Transporters and Multidrug Resistance (eds A. Boumendjel, J. Boutonnat and J. Robert), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470495131.ch15
Université de Grenoble, Grenoble, France
Institut Jean Roget, Université Joseph Fourier, Grenoble, France
Hôpital Michallon de Grenoble, Grenoble, France
Institut Bergonié, Université Victor Segalen, Bordeaux, France
- Published Online: 15 JUN 2009
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470227343
Online ISBN: 9780470495131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!