Biological Methods of Managing Problems in Water Works and Distribution Systems
- Franca Palumbo1,
- Giuliano Ziglio2 and
- André van der Beken3
Published Online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2002 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Water Quality Measurements Series: Detection Methods for Algae, Protozoa and Helminths in Fresh and Drinking Water
How to Cite
Sládečková, A. (2002) Biological Methods of Managing Problems in Water Works and Distribution Systems, in Water Quality Measurements Series: Detection Methods for Algae, Protozoa and Helminths in Fresh and Drinking Water (eds F. Palumbo, G. Ziglio and A. van der Beken), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470511107.ch3
Azienda Mediterranea Gas e Acqua S.p.A., Genoa, Italy
Università di Trento, Italy
Techware, Brussels, Belgium
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2002
Print ISBN: 9780471899891
Online ISBN: 9780470511107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!