An Overview of Counting Methods of Algae
- Franca Palumbo1,
- Giuliano Ziglio2 and
- André van der Beken3
Published Online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2002 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Water Quality Measurements Series: Detection Methods for Algae, Protozoa and Helminths in Fresh and Drinking Water
How to Cite
Bowe, G. (2002) An Overview of Counting Methods of Algae, in Water Quality Measurements Series: Detection Methods for Algae, Protozoa and Helminths in Fresh and Drinking Water (eds F. Palumbo, G. Ziglio and A. van der Beken), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470511107.ch4
Azienda Mediterranea Gas e Acqua S.p.A., Genoa, Italy
Università di Trento, Italy
Techware, Brussels, Belgium
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 MAR 2002
Print ISBN: 9780471899891
Online ISBN: 9780470511107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!