The Water Quality Classification Systems in Sweden
- Pertti Heinonen1,
- Giuliano Ziglio2 and
- André Van Der Beken3
Published Online: 22 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2000 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Water Quality Measurements Series: Hydrological and Limnological Aspects of Lake Monitoring
How to Cite
Wiederholm, T. (2000) The Water Quality Classification Systems in Sweden, in Water Quality Measurements Series: Hydrological and Limnological Aspects of Lake Monitoring (eds P. Heinonen, G. Ziglio and A. Van Der Beken), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470511121.ch27
Finnish Environment Institute, Belsinki, Finland
Universita di Trento, Italy
Techware, Brussels, Belgium
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2007
- Published Print: 1 APR 2000
Print ISBN: 9780471899884
Online ISBN: 9780470511121
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!