β-Adrenoceptor Function in Human Adult Skin Fibroblasts: A Study of Manic-Depressive Illness
- Ruth Porter Organizer,
- Gregory Bock Organizer and
- Sarah Clark
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1986
Ciba Foundation Symposium 123 - Antidepressants and Receptor Function
How to Cite
Berrettini, W. H., Bardakjian, J., Barnett, A. L., Nurnberger, J. I. and Gershon, E. S. (2007) β-Adrenoceptor Function in Human Adult Skin Fibroblasts: A Study of Manic-Depressive Illness, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 123 - Antidepressants and Receptor Function (eds R. Porter, G. Bock and S. Clark), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470513361.ch3
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471910893
Online ISBN: 9780470513361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!