Neuroendocrine and Other Studies of the Mechanism of Antidepressant Action of Desipramine
- Ruth Porter Organizer,
- Gregory Bock Organizer and
- Sarah Clark
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1986
Ciba Foundation Symposium 123 - Antidepressants and Receptor Function
How to Cite
Checkley, S. A., Corn, T. H., Glass, I. B., Thompson, C., Franey, C. and Arendt, J. (2007) Neuroendocrine and Other Studies of the Mechanism of Antidepressant Action of Desipramine, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 123 - Antidepressants and Receptor Function (eds R. Porter, G. Bock and S. Clark), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470513361.ch8
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471910893
Online ISBN: 9780470513361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!