Properties of Scrapie Prion Proteins in Liposomes and Amyloid Rods
- Greg Bock Organizer and
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1988
Ciba Foundation Symposium 135 - Novel Infectious Agents and the Central Nervous System
How to Cite
Gabizon, R., McKinley, M. P. and Prusiner, S. B. (2007) Properties of Scrapie Prion Proteins in Liposomes and Amyloid Rods, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 135 - Novel Infectious Agents and the Central Nervous System (eds G. Bock and J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470513613.ch12
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471915126
Online ISBN: 9780470513613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!