The Physiological Evaluation of Operative Repair for Incontinence and Prolapse
- Greg Bock Organizer and
- Julie Whelan
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1990
Ciba Foundation Symposium 151 - Neurobiology of Incontinence
How to Cite
Bartolo, D. C. C. and Duthie, G. S. (2007) The Physiological Evaluation of Operative Repair for Incontinence and Prolapse, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 151 - Neurobiology of Incontinence (eds G. Bock and J. Whelan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470513941.ch12
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471926870
Online ISBN: 9780470513941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!