Regulation of Endocrine Function by the Nicotinic Cholinergic Receptor
- Greg Bock Organizer and
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1990
Ciba Foundation Symposium 152 - The Biology of Nicotine Dependence
How to Cite
Fuxe, K., Agnati, L. F., Jansson, A., von Euler, G., Tanganelli, S., Andersson, K. and Eneroth, P. (2007) Regulation of Endocrine Function by the Nicotinic Cholinergic Receptor, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 152 - The Biology of Nicotine Dependence (eds G. Bock and J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470513965.ch7
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471926887
Online ISBN: 9780470513965
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!