Steroid Regulation of the GABAA Receptor: Ligand Binding, Chloride Transport and Behaviour
- Derek Chadwick Organizer and
- Kate Widdows
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1990
Ciba Foundation Symposium 153 - Steroids and Neuronal Activity
How to Cite
Majewska, M. D. (2007) Steroid Regulation of the GABAA Receptor: Ligand Binding, Chloride Transport and Behaviour, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 153 - Steroids and Neuronal Activity (eds D. Chadwick and K. Widdows), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470513989.ch5
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471926894
Online ISBN: 9780470513989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!