Molecular Pharmacology of Cocaine: A Dopamine Hypothesis and its Implications
- Gregory R. Bock Organizer and
- Julie Whelan
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1992
Ciba Foundation Symposium 166 - Cocaine: Scientific and Social Dimensions
How to Cite
Kuhar, M. J. (2007) Molecular Pharmacology of Cocaine: A Dopamine Hypothesis and its Implications, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 166 - Cocaine: Scientific and Social Dimensions (eds G. R. Bock and J. Whelan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514245.ch6
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471931799
Online ISBN: 9780470514245
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!