Regulation of p34cdc2 Protein Kinase Activity by Phosphorylation and Cyclin Binding
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1992
Ciba Foundation Symposium 170 - Regulation of the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle
How to Cite
Nigg, E. A., Gallant, P. and Krek, W. (2007) Regulation of p34cdc2 Protein Kinase Activity by Phosphorylation and Cyclin Binding, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 170 - Regulation of the Eukaryotic Cell Cycle (ed J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514320.ch6
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471934462
Online ISBN: 9780470514320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!