The theses advanced in this paper are presented in more detail and with more supporting argument in Searle JR (1992) The Rediscovery of the Mind, MIT Press.
The Problem of Consciousness†
- Gregory R. Bock Organizer and
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1993
Ciba Foundation Symposium 174 - Experimental and Theoretical Studies of Consciousness
How to Cite
Searle, J. R. (2007) The Problem of Consciousness, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 174 - Experimental and Theoretical Studies of Consciousness (eds G. R. Bock and J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514412.ch4
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471938668
Online ISBN: 9780470514412
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!