Membrane Currents and Mechanisms of Olfactory Transduction
- Derek Chadwick Organizer,
- Joan Marsh Organizer and
- Jamie Goode
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1993
Ciba Foundation Symposium 179 - The Molecular Basis of Smell and Taste Transduction
How to Cite
Firestein, S. and Zufall, F. (2007) Membrane Currents and Mechanisms of Olfactory Transduction, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 179 - The Molecular Basis of Smell and Taste Transduction (eds D. Chadwick, J. Marsh and J. Goode), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514511.ch8
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471939467
Online ISBN: 9780470514511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!