Folic Acid Metabolism and Mechanisms of Neural Tube Defects
- Gregory Bock and
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1994
Ciba Foundation Symposium 181 - Neural Tube Defects
How to Cite
Scott, J. M., Weir, D. G., Molloy, A., Mcpartlin, J., Daly, L. and Kirke, P. (2007) Folic Acid Metabolism and Mechanisms of Neural Tube Defects, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 181 - Neural Tube Defects (eds G. Bock and J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514559.ch11
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471941729
Online ISBN: 9780470514559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!