Genetic Modification of T Cell Clones to Improve the Safety and Efficacy of Adoptive T Cell Therapy
- Derek J. Chadwick Organizer and
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1994
Ciba Foundation Symposium 187 - Vaccines Against Virally Induced Cancers
How to Cite
Greenberg, P. D., Nelson, B., Gilbert, M., Sing, A., Yee, C., Jensen, M. and Riddell, S. R. (2007) Genetic Modification of T Cell Clones to Improve the Safety and Efficacy of Adoptive T Cell Therapy, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 187 - Vaccines Against Virally Induced Cancers (eds D. J. Chadwick and J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514672.ch14
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471950264
Online ISBN: 9780470514672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!