Strategies for Studying Mouse and Human Immune Responses to Human Papillomavirus Type 16
- Derek J. Chadwick Organizer and
- Joan Marsh
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1994
Ciba Foundation Symposium 187 - Vaccines Against Virally Induced Cancers
How to Cite
Beverley, P. C. L., Sadovnikova, E., Zhu, X., Hickling, J., Gao, L., Chain, B., Collins, S., Crawford, L., Vousden, K. and Stauss, H. J. (2007) Strategies for Studying Mouse and Human Immune Responses to Human Papillomavirus Type 16, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 187 - Vaccines Against Virally Induced Cancers (eds D. J. Chadwick and J. Marsh), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514672.ch6
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471950264
Online ISBN: 9780470514672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!