The Specificity of Interactions Between the Cortex and the Thalamus
- Gregory R. Bock Organizer and
- Gail Cardew
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1995
Ciba Foundation Symposium 193 - Development of the Cerebral Cortex
How to Cite
Bolz, J., Kossel, A. and Bagnard, D. (2007) The Specificity of Interactions Between the Cortex and the Thalamus, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 193 - Development of the Cerebral Cortex (eds G. R. Bock and G. Cardew), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514795.ch9
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471957058
Online ISBN: 9780470514795
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!