Transduction Mechanisms of P2Z Purinoceptors
- Derek J. Chadwick Organizer and
- Jamie A. Goode
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1996
Ciba Foundation Symposium 198 - P2 Purinoceptors: Localization, Function and Transduction Mechanisms
How to Cite
Wiley, J. S., Chen, J. R., Snook, M. S., Gargett, C. E. and Jamieson, G. P. (2007) Transduction Mechanisms of P2Z Purinoceptors, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 198 - P2 Purinoceptors: Localization, Function and Transduction Mechanisms (eds D. J. Chadwick and J. A. Goode), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470514900.ch9
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471961253
Online ISBN: 9780470514900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!