Optimal Mapping of Site-Specific Multivariate Soil Properties
- John V. Lake,
- Gregory R. Bock Organizers and
- Jamie A. Goode
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Ciba Foundation 1997
Ciba Foundation Symposium 210 - Precision Agriculture: Spatial and Temporal Variability of Environmental Quality
How to Cite
Burrough, P. A. and Swindell, J. (2007) Optimal Mapping of Site-Specific Multivariate Soil Properties, in Ciba Foundation Symposium 210 - Precision Agriculture: Spatial and Temporal Variability of Environmental Quality (eds J. V. Lake, G. R. Bock and J. A. Goode), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470515419.ch13
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471974550
Online ISBN: 9780470515419
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!