Grasping Objects and Grasping Action Meanings: The Dual Role of Monkey Rostroventral Premotor Cortex (Area F5)
- Gregory R. Bock organizer and
- Jamie A. Goode
Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Copyright © Novartis Foundation 1998
Novartis Foundation Symposium 218 - Sensory Guidance of Movement
How to Cite
Rizzolatti, G. and Fadiga, L. (2007) Grasping Objects and Grasping Action Meanings: The Dual Role of Monkey Rostroventral Premotor Cortex (Area F5), in Novartis Foundation Symposium 218 - Sensory Guidance of Movement (eds G. R. Bock and J. A. Goode), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470515563.ch6
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471982623
Online ISBN: 9780470515563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!