Chapter 4. The Negative Side: Lack of Trust, Implicit Trust, Mistrust, Doubts and Diffidence
Published Online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Trust Theory: A Socio-Cognitive and Computational Model
How to Cite
Castelfranchi, C. and Falcone, R. (2010) The Negative Side: Lack of Trust, Implicit Trust, Mistrust, Doubts and Diffidence, in Trust Theory: A Socio-Cognitive and Computational Model, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9780470519851.ch4
- Published Online: 2 MAR 2010
- Published Print: 26 MAR 2010
Book Series Editors:
- Michael Wooldridge
Series Editor Information
University of Liverpool, UK
Print ISBN: 9780470028759
Online ISBN: 9780470519851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!