Chapter 1. Discovery and Development of Sunitinib (SU11248): A Multitarget Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor of Tumor Growth, Survival, and Angiogenesis
- Rongshi Li,
- Jeffrey A. Stafford
Published Online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kinase Inhibitor Drugs
How to Cite
Sun, C. L., Christensen, J. G. and McMahon, G. (2009) Discovery and Development of Sunitinib (SU11248): A Multitarget Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor of Tumor Growth, Survival, and Angiogenesis, in Kinase Inhibitor Drugs (eds R. Li and J. A. Stafford), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470524961.ch1
Takeda San Diego, Inc., San Diego, CA 92121, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 2 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470278291
Online ISBN: 9780470524961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!