Chapter 12. Discovery of AZD1152: A Selective Inhibitor of Aurora-B Kinase with Potent Antitumor Activity
- Rongshi Li and
- Jeffrey A. Stafford
Published Online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kinase Inhibitor Drugs
How to Cite
Foote, K. M. and Mortlock, A. A. (2009) Discovery of AZD1152: A Selective Inhibitor of Aurora-B Kinase with Potent Antitumor Activity, in Kinase Inhibitor Drugs (eds R. Li and J. A. Stafford), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470524961.ch12
Takeda San Diego, Inc., San Diego, CA 92121, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 2 OCT 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470278291
Online ISBN: 9780470524961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!