Chapter 10. Electronic-Affinic Radiosensitizers
- Marc M. Greenberg
Published Online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Radical and Radical Ion Reactivity in Nucleic Acid Chemistry
How to Cite
Wardman, P. (2009) Electronic-Affinic Radiosensitizers, in Radical and Radical Ion Reactivity in Nucleic Acid Chemistry (ed M. M. Greenberg), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470526279.ch10
Department of Chemistry, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
- Published Online: 28 SEP 2009
- Published Print: 18 SEP 2009
Book Series Editors:
- Steven E. Rokita
Print ISBN: 9780470255582
Online ISBN: 9780470526279
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!