5. Transition-Metal-Based Linear Chain Compounds
- Alaa S. Abd-El Aziz2,
- Charles E. Carraher Jr.3,4,
- Charles U. Pittman Jr.5 and
- Martel Zeldin6
Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements: Supramolecular and Self-Assembled Metal-Containing Materials, Volume 9
How to Cite
Majumdar, M. and Bera, J. K. (2009) Transition-Metal-Based Linear Chain Compounds, in Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements: Supramolecular and Self-Assembled Metal-Containing Materials, Volume 9 (eds A. S. Abd-El Aziz, C. E. Carraher, C. U. Pittman and M. Zeldin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470527085.ch5
University of British Columbia, Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1V7, Canada
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida 33431, USA
Florida Center for Environmental Studies, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, USA
Department of Chemistry, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi 39762, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of Richmond, Gottwald Science Center, Richmond, Virginia 23173, USA
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470251447
Online ISBN: 9780470527085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!