6. Boronate-Linked Materials: Ranging from Amorphous Assemblies to Highly Structured Networks
- Alaa S. Abd-El Aziz2,
- Charles E. Carraher Jr.3,4,
- Charles U. Pittman Jr.5 and
- Martel Zeldin6
Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements: Supramolecular and Self-Assembled Metal-Containing Materials, Volume 9
How to Cite
Rambo, B. M., Tilford, R. W., Lanni, L. M., Liu, J. and Lavigne, J. J. (2009) Boronate-Linked Materials: Ranging from Amorphous Assemblies to Highly Structured Networks, in Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements: Supramolecular and Self-Assembled Metal-Containing Materials, Volume 9 (eds A. S. Abd-El Aziz, C. E. Carraher, C. U. Pittman and M. Zeldin), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470527085.ch6
University of British Columbia, Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1V7, Canada
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida 33431, USA
Florida Center for Environmental Studies, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410, USA
Department of Chemistry, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, Mississippi 39762, USA
Department of Chemistry, University of Richmond, Gottwald Science Center, Richmond, Virginia 23173, USA
- Published Online: 17 NOV 2009
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470251447
Online ISBN: 9780470527085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!