Ceramic-Polymer Dielectric Composites Produced via Directional Freezing
- K. M. Nair,
- D. Suvorov,
- R. W. Schwartz and
- R. Guo
Published Online: 22 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances in Electroceramic Materials: Ceramic Transactions
How to Cite
Gozrkowski, E.P. and Pan, M.-J. (2009) Ceramic-Polymer Dielectric Composites Produced via Directional Freezing, in Advances in Electroceramic Materials: Ceramic Transactions (eds K. M. Nair, D. Suvorov, R. W. Schwartz and R. Guo), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9780470528990.ch1
- Published Online: 22 JUL 2009
- Published Print: 8 JUN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470408445
Online ISBN: 9780470528990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!